Free shipping on orders over £50 | Free local delivery on orders over £20 | Free click & collect

Aeblerov Benene Pa Nakken

Aeblerov Benene Pa Nakken

Regular price
£16.35
Sale price
£16.35
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included.

Benene Pa Nakken. Aeblerovs signature. Mixed country store, consisting of everything possible, of which 85% mixed Danish eating apples, such as Red Aroma, Ingrid Marie, Holsteiner Cox, Signe Tillich and a lot of other old forgotten varieties. The remaining 15% are cider apple varieties.

750ml bottle, 6.0% ABV